The Five Most Common Reasons For iPhone Repair
January 8, 2020
No matter how careful you are, sooner or later you may do something to your iPhone that requires repairs. Even when using a cover to protect your iPhone from moisture or damage, accidents do happen and protective cases can only do so much.
Here are the five most common reasons why you may need to have your iPhone repaired:
– Impact damage. Accidentally dropping a phone, stepping on it or having it slip off an elevated surface is one of the most common accidents that require cell phone screen repair. The screens are designed to be impact resistant, but a good strike or extreme pressure will definitely cause damage.
– Water Damage. People regularly view their smartphone while in the bathroom, which can lead to the phone being accidentally dropped in the toilet, sink, or even the bathtub. However, waterlogged phones are also a result of people taking selfies near the ocean, lakes, streams, or fountains. One owner even dropped his phone in a fjord while taking a video of a friendly beluga whale that was actually kind enough to retrieve it for him. The video is pretty amazing, but the damage to the phone’s circuitry probably seeped in soon after.
– Battery issues. A battery is only capable of going through so many charging cycles. If you use and charge your phone regularly, the battery will eventually wear out. However, it is also not uncommon for a cell phone battery to have problems recharging or holding a charge when there are manufacturing defects within the phone. A diagnostic of the phone can usually pinpoint the issue.
– Connectivity issues. Phones that fail to pick-up active Internet sources may also be a result of an internal function problem.
– Non-functioning features. Buttons that don’t work, including the home button, volume buttons, and on/off button, as well as peripherals such as the phone jack or charging port may be from an internal problem or phone trauma.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, or any other issues that can’t be resolved by restarting your phone, stop by any convenient Cell Phone Zone VA locations. We’ll find a solution to get you back with your iPhone quickly.