Why you should choose a professional iPhone repair services provider
May 16, 2020
iPhones are built to be quite sturdy. Improvements in glass strength help protect your phone’s screen from cracking and/or shattering. Updates to each model makes the newer phones virtually waterproof, even when accidentally dropped in water for a short period of time. However, there may come a time when your phone needs service for one reason or another. If it’s a problem that can’t be resolved simply by turning off and restarting your phone, it is best to leave iPhone repairs to professional repair services providers.
Why? For one reason, opening your iPhone yourself will nullify your phone’s warranty, which is usually good for one year after purchase unless you purchase the extended warranty coverage. Even if your phone is no longer under warranty, here are several other reasons why you should trust the services of an iPhone repair store:
– Knowledge : There are plenty of “how-to” videos available on the Internet that can walk you through almost any repair procedure step-by-step. This can be time consuming and if you’re not sure what you’re doing mistakes can be made. In some cases, you may end up doing more damage to the phone than the problem you started with.
– Tools : You can purchase a variety of tools and tool kits so you can try to tackle iPhone repair services yourself. However, purchasing the tools will probably cost you more than what you’d pay taking your phone directly to a professional who already has all the tools needed for every kind of repair.
– Diagnostics : Some issues may seem pretty obvious. Others need a little help from technology. A professional iPhone repair services provider has the diagnostic equipment needed to run tests on your phone to find the root cause before the repair even begins. Without knowing exactly what you’re up against, you could believe you’re repairing a problem based on the symptoms you’re seeing, but you may only be scratching the surface of a much bigger issue.
– Parts : Do you have all the parts you need to make the necessary repair? If not, how long will it take you to get them if you need to order them online? Are you comfortable with your phone being out of commission that long?
– Value : How much is your time worth to you? What else could you be doing if you weren’t trying to fix your phone by yourself? You need to evaluate what the actual “cost” of fixing the phone yourself will run you. Professional iPhone repair stores generally offer very competitive pricing and they can normally take care of your problem the same day you bring your phone in.
Don’t waste your time, money, or take a chance that you may further damage your iPhone if you need a repair. Cell Phone Zone Virginia’s technicians are up on all the latest diagnostic testing and repair services for every model iPhone currently in circulation today. We have the tools and knowledge needed to get your phone back to perfect working condition, we have parts on-hand so your repair can be done quickly, and we’ll give you a great price, too. Let us take the problem out of your hands.